BEAMS & CO UK Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BEAMS & CO UK Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10/11/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– name and job title
– contact information including email address
– demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping
– We may use the information to improve our products and services
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Information Collection and Use
BEAMS & CO UK Limited collects personal information when you register with BEAMS & CO and when you use the BEAMS & CO UK Limited website.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, post code. Once you register with BEAMS & CO UK Limited and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
BEAMS & CO UK Limited collects information about your transactions with us.
BEAMS & CO UK Limited automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, BEAMS & CO cookie information, and the pages you are browsing.
BEAMS & CO UK Limited uses information for the following general purposes:
1. To fulfil your requests for products and services.
2. To improve our services.
3. To contact you.
4. To conduct research.
5. To provide anonymous reporting of customer activity for our management team.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
– if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
– You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: BEAMS & CO UK LTD, 178 Dalston Lane, London E8 1NG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products and services to you and to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you. We also comply fully with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). In respect of this site, BEAMS & CO UK Limited is the data controller and BEAMS & CO UK Limited registration number is 11058647
BEAMS & CO UK Limited may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to your account’s primary email address or by placing a prominent notice on our website. If we choose to send an email, you will receive the email even if you are not subscribed to our email mailing list.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions on how BEAMS & CO UK Limited may improve please contact email@example.com.